2.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services

Mylan Lidocaine 5% patches are only 5% because Mylan made them thinner. They don't adhere to skin very well and they are hard to pull apart.

They are only 140mg of lidocaine compared to the standard 700mg patches offered by Watson, Qualitest and Actavis. The Mylan patches are worthless. My insurance should demand a refund. They just rolled out in 2015 but I can't imagine that someone would think this was a good idea.

I ended up with 2 boxes that I cannot use.

Changed pharmacy from Rite Aid to Walgreens. They offer the Actavis brand that I have been using for the past 4 months without any problem.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mylan lidocaine transdermal patch from Mylan. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Mylan to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was patches and quality of product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mylan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments