Mylan - Review about Lidocaine Patch Prescription from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
These patches do not work.They won't stick to anything.
They make it impossible for the medicine to stay on your skin the recommended 12 hour dose. The old ones were better. These suck!!!
I will never buy them ever again.Waste of $178 dollars.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lidocaine Patch Prescription
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought some drugs online with Canadian Health & Care Mall. Then get a surface mail notice from Canadian Border Control that they wanted to inspect a package (apparently..."
- "Just received the Mylan lidocaine patches from Rite Aid a couple of days ago. First, they feel like packaging tape, second they don't stay on and feel stiff, third they..."
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- "Bed issue is still not resolved. I've been told in store by a vet rude manager at the s OKC location that they do not stand behind their beds after..."
- "I was having a/c problems, I called SHW for a tech. to come out, got a service number. AC company #1 came out and said my 24 year old a/c..."
- "After a short time of use, a seam on one of the mypillows opened just enough to allow bits of foam to escape. Both of our pillows need constant fluffing..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."