Mylan - Review about Lidocaine Patch Prescription from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
These patches do not work.They won't stick to anything.
They make it impossible for the medicine to stay on your skin the recommended 12 hour dose. The old ones were better. These suck!!!
I will never buy them ever again.Waste of $178 dollars.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lidocaine Patch Prescription
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was diagnosed with FMS(Fibromyalgia Syndrome) over 20 years ago. Back when it wasn't even considered or acknowledged as being real! Well as we suffers know it's real!! I..."
- "I received 2 bottles of blakstrap molasses which had no protective packaging around them.Hence the bottles came with leaking molasses...."
- " I had terrible back pain. I have been taking OmegaXL, and it has lessened the pain in my back. I highly suggest this if you have arthritis or..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "Zazzle is a complete rip off, they say 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but when I ordered a poster it arrived a week late and was completed wrinkled. When i complained to..."
- "I called to get the sectional at the advertised price, but was told that was not correct and that correct price was over $5,000.00. The salesman I was chatting with..."
- "BOUGHT P75-A7200 IN FEB 2014 AT A COST OF $800 FOR DAUGHTER IN USAF. TOSHIBA SENT OUT A BIOS UPDATE IN APRIL 2015 THAT BRICKED HER LAPTOP DUE TO THE..."