These patches do not work.They won't stick to anything.
They make it impossible for the medicine to stay on your skin the recommended 12 hour dose. The old ones were better. These suck!!!
I will never buy them ever again.Waste of $178 dollars.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lidocaine Patch Prescription
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..."
- "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..."
- "Dear Garcium, I am reporting this to the fraud team. I am not happy that you have taken hundreds of dollars from my card without consent! My name is..."
- "in 1979 a girl Sue Pinoniemi told me she is pregnant and I am the father against everyone's advise I took her to the DHS signed the papers and set..."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "Dont get your oil changed at Walmart @ 100 East I-240 Service Road in Oklahoma city store# 743. Me and my daughter stopped in there 9-7-2016 @ 7:30 PM for..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."