Mylan patches are awful!

Just received the Mylan lidocaine patches from Rite Aid a couple of days ago.First, they feel like packaging tape, second they don't stay on and feel stiff, third they don't even have the same strength lidocaine as the Lidoderm patches!

Luckily, Rite Aid was able to exchange them for me and order the Qualitest generic which feel and so far work just as well as the brand name ones. They're both manufactured by the same company in Japan just distributed by different companies in the US. So same product! Request these if you can.

I've sent a complaint to Mylan and so did the pharmacist. Maybe they'll listen to one of us eventually. Wishful thinking. By the way, I use these for back pain caused by myofascial pain disorder, muscle spasm caused by herniated discs, and migraine.

I don't know exactly how or why but one cut in half and placed across my forehead helps with the nerve pain that exacerbates a migraine.Hope this helps someone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Anything about the product

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Mylan Lidocaine Patch
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #878060 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mylan? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.