Just received the Mylan lidocaine patches from Rite Aid a couple of days ago.First, they feel like packaging tape, second they don't stay on and feel stiff, third they don't even have the same strength lidocaine as the Lidoderm patches!
Luckily, Rite Aid was able to exchange them for me and order the Qualitest generic which feel and so far work just as well as the brand name ones. They're both manufactured by the same company in Japan just distributed by different companies in the US. So same product! Request these if you can.
I've sent a complaint to Mylan and so did the pharmacist. Maybe they'll listen to one of us eventually. Wishful thinking. By the way, I use these for back pain caused by myofascial pain disorder, muscle spasm caused by herniated discs, and migraine.
I don't know exactly how or why but one cut in half and placed across my forehead helps with the nerve pain that exacerbates a migraine.Hope this helps someone.
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
What I liked
What I disliked
- User friendliness
- Quality of product
- Anything about the product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Mylan Lidocaine Patch
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "I Am Angry And Shocked At The Very Bad Service I Received Today! My Doctor Moy who is one of the most Famous Dermatologists in Beverly Hills had one of his..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "I went to the Athens, GA Ulta today (7/6/15) to purchase a new shampoo and conditioner. I was really excited to try HealthySexyHair since it said in the ad that..."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "Ultra Beauty Spent time picking out a bottle of lotion. When I got up to the cashier I commented that the product was on sale. The product rung up at $19+...."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."