Mylan lidocaine patches

I am on my 2nd script of lidocaine patches.The first were white and incredible, sticky wonderful patches that stayed on for the full 12 hour dose.

The new one is their patch, it's brown flimsy and won't stick for even 5 minutes. I usually end up wasting 4 band aids trying to make it stay on but it's still not flat on my skin so the lidocaine is not providing the medication it's designed for. I'm so disappointed in their product. Was it not tested?

How can they send this to consumers? It's worthless and I wasted so much money on it and now I have to wait until ail of the crappy ones are gone before I can request a refill and pray it's not made by their manufacturing companies. I recommend they go back to the drawing board on this one.

I just wanted to let people know how poorly made their product is.I hurt so bad and I can't even use my medicine for relief.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Quality product that helps my pain. Patches that stick
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lidocaine Patch
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #818302 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mylan? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 01 #1206861 Jefferson, Georgia

I totally agree with you. These patches are useless. Can't believe they are allowed to market these.

0 0 Reply

Jul 06 #1182074

These patches do not work at all. I tried several times, even constantly pressing my hand on it to ensure contact with my "clean, dry, unlotioned" etc skin. Presently CVS only stocks Mylan. So I was unable to trade my POS patches for some that work. They suggested i contact the manufacturer. They sent CVS 30 more patches to compensate them so I could get my HSA money back. CVS said they could not give me my money back, and the patches had my name on it. So now I have 30 more of these things. I didn't spend a ton as I only purchased 10, but the very idea that all of these patients who fill at CVS have no recourse makes me one pissedconsumer. Dot com.

0 0 Reply

Apr 14 #1144857

I have been using lidocaine patches for years and they have been miraculous in relieving my pain. About 2 months ago my pharmacy filled my prescription with the mylar patches and they were horrible. I brought them back and the pharmacy ordered the regulargest ones for me. They took back the unopened boxes and exchanged them for the good ones. They told me that I juse need to let them know a few days before I need them, so they could order them. So you can get your old lidocaine patches, just speak to your pharmacist. Good luck.

3 0 Reply

Apr 11 #1142718

I agree. They are junk! They do not stick.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mylan. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mylan.
Filing a new complaint about