I am on my 2nd script of lidocaine patches.The first were white and incredible, sticky wonderful patches that stayed on for the full 12 hour dose.
The new one is their patch, it's brown flimsy and won't stick for even 5 minutes. I usually end up wasting 4 band aids trying to make it stay on but it's still not flat on my skin so the lidocaine is not providing the medication it's designed for. I'm so disappointed in their product. Was it not tested?
How can they send this to consumers? It's worthless and I wasted so much money on it and now I have to wait until ail of the crappy ones are gone before I can request a refill and pray it's not made by their manufacturing companies. I recommend they go back to the drawing board on this one.
I just wanted to let people know how poorly made their product is.I hurt so bad and I can't even use my medicine for relief.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Quality product that helps my pain. Patches that stick
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lidocaine Patch
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "Worst online experience that I had with an online buy. On June 06, 2015, received an e-mail saying that my purchase was shipped to me. (Photo 01) On June 22, 2015, informed..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Yes, Clearly there is a part mistake from iHerb side, in the website below the Shipping charges, there is a fine print saying "Duties and Taxes may be collected at..."
- "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..."
- "Zazzle is a complete rip off, they say 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but when I ordered a poster it arrived a week late and was completed wrinkled. When i complained to..."
- "The people are nice, but the food there is old. Each time we make the mistake of getting ice cream there it is old and disgusting. I bought a milky..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."