I am on my 2nd script of lidocaine patches.The first were white and incredible, sticky wonderful patches that stayed on for the full 12 hour dose.
The new one is their patch, it's brown flimsy and won't stick for even 5 minutes. I usually end up wasting 4 band aids trying to make it stay on but it's still not flat on my skin so the lidocaine is not providing the medication it's designed for. I'm so disappointed in their product. Was it not tested?
How can they send this to consumers? It's worthless and I wasted so much money on it and now I have to wait until ail of the crappy ones are gone before I can request a refill and pray it's not made by their manufacturing companies. I recommend they go back to the drawing board on this one.
I just wanted to let people know how poorly made their product is.I hurt so bad and I can't even use my medicine for relief.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Quality product that helps my pain. Patches that stick
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lidocaine Patch
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..."
- "Dear Garcium, I am reporting this to the fraud team. I am not happy that you have taken hundreds of dollars from my card without consent! My name is..."
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "So purchased a lovely 2600$ bridal ring set from the lovely aafes and they faded after a week of wear. AAFES tried to make it right buy sending them back..."
- "I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."