These patches do not work.They won't stick to anything.

They make it impossible for the medicine to stay on your skin the recommended 12 hour dose. The old ones were better. These suck!!!

I will never buy them ever again.Waste of $178 dollars.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mylan and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mylan.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Mylan to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mylan?

Comments

Mylan lidocaine patches Mylan "I am on my 2nd script of lidocaine patches. The first were white and incredible, sticky wonderful patches that stayed on for the full 12 hour dose. The new one..." Read more Express Scripts - As bad as it gets Express Scripts "Express Scripts seems to have a random number generator in their customer service algorithm: "One time out of every five fulfillments, let's just arbitrarily decide to deny our customer his..." Read more Mylan patches are awful! Mylan "Just received the Mylan lidocaine patches from Rite Aid a couple of days ago. First, they feel like packaging tape, second they don't stay on and feel stiff, third they..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side.iHerb put the leaking, stinky box..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more